[3830] IARU EA5DFV SO SSB HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 10 14:42:02 EDT 2005

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: EA5DFV
Operator(s): EA5DFV
Station: EA5DFV

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: JM08as

  160:           12    10
   80:           36    24
   40:          180    42
   20:          872    60
   15:          811    62
   10:          103    29
---------------------------
Total:   0     2014   227  Total Score = 1,558,128

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Nice to do this contest again. Very intensive as usual, but the conditions
seem
great for this part of the sun cicle. Surprise me to make contacts on 10m, and
also on 15m. I have strong noise from a dry power line at 1000m in my direction

to EU, but the rain in the sunday morning help to fix it.

With the most part of the antenas down, I only use the multiband (Mosley
Pro67B)
and the 6el 15m. and wires.

73 de Jose