[3830] IARU KE5CTY SO CW LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 10 16:47:46 EDT 2005

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: KE5CTY
Operator(s): KE5CTY
Station: KE5CTY

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: USA - NTX

  160:    0     0       0
   80:   29     0       5
   40:   39     0       7
   20:   70     0      14
   15:   39     0      10
   10:   12     0       7
---------------------------
Total:  189     0      43  Total Score = 24,897

Club:

Team:

Comments:

My first IARU CW only contest, thanks to everyone for the contacts.
Hope to improve the scoring next year.

All this was done on an inverted Vee at 20 feet with an older none computer
controlled radio (manually), also hope to have a better antenna system next year
and an upgrade to at least a Kenwood 120S for computer control.

Thanks to everyone involved with the free
N1MM Logger program for the ease of logging.

Now if I can just learn to use it more effeciently :0)

7&3 fer nw,
KE5CTY Bob