[3830] IARU N2YO SO CW HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 10 22:25:23 EDT 2005

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N2YO
Operator(s): N2YO
Station: N2YO

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: VA

  160:    13    0       8
   80:    90    0      25
   40:   402    0      48
   20:   571    0      49
   15:   181    0      45
   10:    32    0      11
---------------------------
Total:  1289    0     186  Total Score = 894,102

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

I operated N3OC's station and I enjoyed every minute of this contest. Brian has
a very nice setup and his radios/antenna are working great. Propagation was nice
the first part (12-14 hours) then K index turned to 3, then 4, then
5 so the morning propagation with JAs and VKs was gone. This is the finest
contest of summer and the rules allow to make high scores in SO2R configurations
in Single Operator category.
Thanks Brian!