[3830] IARU N3BB SO CW HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jul 12 15:29:48 EDT 2005

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Texas

  160:    26    0       9
   80:   156    0      23
   40:   527    0      52
   20:   640    0      44
   15:   434    0      44
   10:    39    0      13
---------------------------
Total:  1822    0     185  Total Score = 1,115,920

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Will post a long summary later.  Worked hard.  Had to leave immediately after
the contest and fly to KY for a funeral.  No sleep.  Just got home an hour ago.
Lots of great scores.  Also, N2IC, KU1CW, W5VZ, WX0B in this general area did
well.

I am disappointed that I am not better at mults as I try so hard on SO2R.

The score may inch up a small amount as I was unable to run the Mult program on
TR.  It's going to be this amount or a very small amount more.  Here is what I
have now.