[3830] NCCC Sprint(7-15) K6VVA LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jul 15 02:12:35 EDT 2005

                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (7-15)

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   40:  16        ~
   20:  16        ~
---------------------
Total:  32     Mults = 15  Total Score = 480

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

TS-870 x2 (100W) * A3 @33ft * Inv Vee @30ft.

My stretch goal for this week was 40 Qs & 14 Mults.  Beat the Mult goal with 15
which is my highest to date.  Had 5 Qs in the first 2 minutes, but shortly
thereafter it was all downhill with the QSO rate.

As an SO2R n00b, I ran into problems trying to get one Radio to shut up, in
spite of twiddling with toggle switches on the DXD.  Frustrating, and lost some
precious minutes.  Gotta try and solve this before next Thursday.

It was nice to see more new folks join us this week.  A big TNX for showing up!
Tell all your CW pals about the NS party on Thursday Night, 'cuz it will mean
more fun for everyone.

Have a great weekend!