[3830] IARU K8YU/KH2(JH8KYU) SO Mixed HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jul 16 23:09:46 EDT 2005

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K8YU/KH2
Operator(s): JH8KYU
Station: KH2JU

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Guam Is.

  160:    0      0      0
   80:   24      3      7
   40:  142     10     17
   20:  423     63     57
   15:  282    154     44
   10:   64     71     11
---------------------------
Total:  935    301    136  Total Score = 791,928

Club:

Team:

Comments:

The condx was severe for Europe and Stateside. The amplifier doesn't work well
and the output power was limitted under 300watts. But I enjoyed working JA's at
very high rate. The maximum instantaneous rate was over 300q/min. I appreciate
JE1HJA and KH2JU for their support.

Anyway the main purpose of my stay in Guam Island was the general vacation with
my wife and that was really great. I experienced diving and shooting for the
first time.