[3830] NAQP RTTY W1ZT Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 17 07:58:22 EDT 2005

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: W1ZT
Operator(s): W1ZT
Station: W1ZT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA

   15:   12     9
Total:  480   130  Total Score = 62,400

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: SO1R

Comments:

What a mixture of band conditions and participation.  Most bands were a struggle
here and both 15m and 80m a real dissappointment.  I took off 30 min at 0200z
hoping that 80m would be better to the west but that was not good enough.
Thanks to K5AM for finally digging out my signal near the end.

A big highlight:  There were 15% non-North American stations in my log with big
signals from JA1WHX and YB5BO.  And my 2 element yagi had a very strange narrow
beam width and impressive front to back performance.  I need to look at it in
the daylight and see if it is the same Force 12 C4.

Thanks to all for the contacts.  And a special thanks for all the participation
from outside NA.  Your support and activity add a welcome challenge to this
event.

Go Team SO1R!!