[3830] NAQP RTTY WB0DUL Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 17 12:18:02 EDT 2005

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: WB0DUL
Operator(s): WB0DUL
Station: WB0DUL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 6h 17m

   15:    5     3
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  197    82  Total Score = 16,154

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Were band conditions lousy or were band conditions lousy?  15 & 10 meters were
practically non-existent.  80 meters was nothing to shout about.  Forty & 20
saved me, but barely.  All in all I had a great time.  Of course, using a
vertical makes contests challenging.  None the less, I'll be looking forward to
next years contests.  I'd like to see a MOLP category in the future.  Thanks to
all who gave me a contact.  With the QSB it was "AGN AGN" at times, but that's
OK, it's part of the fun.