[3830] NAQP RTTY NB1B Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 18 15:57:57 EDT 2005

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: NB1B
Operator(s): NB1B
Station: NB1B

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA

   15:   14     9
   10:    3     2
-------------------
Total:  392   121  Total Score = 47,432

Club: YCCC Plus

Team: YCCC Plus

Comments:

Tough Condx.  10M was almost nonexistent, save for a few locals on ground wave.
15M was good for a few QSYs, but closed far earlier than it did just a few days
ago.  80M was very noisy, could hear a lot of signals but they couldn't hear
me.

Funniest part of contest: at 3:37pm, I asked W0ETC to QSY, and Lar said it was a
bit early.  By accident, I hit the wrong QSY key and had asked him to move to
80M!   I quickly corrected myself and we QSYed to 15M and made the second qso.
I tried to move about 6 more stations from 20 to 15 after that, but never did
make another successful QSY to 15M.

Thanks for the QSOs

Dennis NB1B