[3830] NCCC Sprint(7-29) W6RK LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 28 23:26:08 EDT 2005

                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (7-29)

Call: W6RK
Operator(s): W6RK
Station: W6RK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Hayward, CA

   40:  10     0.25
   20:   9     0.25
---------------------
Total:  19     Mults = 7  Total Score = 133

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

It was a lot of struggle tonight...

Either:
1) someone called same time with me and I was always weaker. This happened
probably 7-8 times. Fun of being a little pistol.
2) had to repeat my name many times. Maybe I should just start using American
form... Rick, Ric, Roy? No way... I'll suffer... it's part of the fun. :-)
3) I wasted otherwise time spinning the knob and switching between bands

Positive today was that 40m was busier than usual and it was still a lot of
fun.

73!

Risto
W6RK