[3830] NCCC Sprint(7-29) W9RE LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 28 23:35:26 EDT 2005

                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (7-29)

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): .5

---------------------
Total:  39     Mults = 9  Total Score = 351

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I abandon the 20WPM except for the first 10 minutes, this time-I didn't know
this was a contest thought it was just practice!  Only 12 dupes whole contest
means a lot of activity- maybe we need to do it for an hour.

I'm having a speed problem with TR-when calling cq on the inactive radio the
speed reverts back to another slow speed every time, anybody else seeing this?

CU next week in the NAQP warm-up.