[3830] WPX CW CT7B(CT1ILT) SOAB LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jun 4 09:10:28 EDT 2005

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: CT7B
Operator(s): CT1ILT
Station: CT1ILT

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

One more contest and this was my 1st time SO2R in a CW contest...

Unfortunatly i was too tyred because of University to make a big effort...

This was my last operation with the difficult call CT7B, yes CT7B and not CT7D,
CT8D, CT8B.... my next one will be a much easier/simple callsign.

Congrats to Timo OH1NOA, CT8T; Al D4B, 4L5A;

SO cu in IARU HF, WAE, CQWW etc...

73's Filipe Lopes CT1ILT aka VP5/CT1ILT, CQ14ILT, CT7B, CS6T, CQ0T ...

http://ct1ilt.cybton.com