[3830] WO9S June VHF Contests SO LP

Jonathan L. Rosner rosner at hep.uchicago.edu
Tue Jun 14 16:04:42 EDT 2005

                         ARRL VHF QSO Party - June 2005

GRID SQUARE:    EN61
CALL USED:      WO9S  	ARRL SECTION:  IL
Single operator multiband

	       	 QSOs  QSO POINTS MULTIPLIERS

	 50 MHz	  68       68         38
	144 MHz	  35       35         16
	432 MHz	  15       30          8
	TOTAL  	 118      133         62 = 8246 points

	Club participation: Society of Midwest Contesters

Lots of fun for a bit more than 4 hours operation. Managed to catch some
of the AU on 6 and 2.

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
Amateur Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best
of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the decisions of the ARRL Awards
Committee."

Date: June 13, 2005  Signature:  Jonathan L. Rosner Call:  WO9S