[3830] All Asian CW ZL3TE(W3SE) SOSB/20 HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 20 11:20:04 EDT 2005

                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: ZL3TE
Operator(s): W3SE
Station: ZL3TE

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Auckland

Total:  101    42  Total Score = 4,242

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

NO T-E Prop to really talk about.  Spent first 12 hours working a whopping 30
Q's.  Made another 40 Q's after sunrise and JA Sunrise on my Sunday.  Picked up
a few here and there through the day.  Gave me a chance to check out the new
Mega Bulk Food store across Town on Sunday.  My Monday AM worked a few more to
get over the 100 QSO Mark, then off to work.

Interesting fact... ZL is NOT in Asia!!!  Logged a whole sheet of NON-Asia
stations that insisted on answering my CQ AA TEST.  about even split EU and
NA.
All In all had a good time, worked a few non contest Q's also, 3B8FG, and
W9IMS.. Before the can we call it a "Race"

Thanks to all for a fun and challangeing contest from the lower half.

73,

Wes, W3SE / ZL3TE