[3830] NCCC Sprint(6-24) N6RO LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jun 24 02:33:25 EDT 2005

                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (6-24)

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ca
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   0      .01
   80:   0      .01
   40:   5      .04
   20:  42      .44
---------------------
Total:  47     Mults = 8  Total Score = 376

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Our dupe rule is good for activity, bad for working the low bands, since mults
on each band don't count. I sent numerous CQs on 80/160 to no avail.- no locals
there.
We will not be changing rules this season, but let me suggest some operating
practices to focus activity, considering band condx and summer QRN with 100w:
0230-0250 : 14040 plus SO2R on 40m
0250 : 7040 plus SO2R on 80/20m
0255 : 3540 plus SO2R on 160/40
0258 : 1810 plus SO2R on 80/40
If enough of us follow such a guideline, we all may benefit.