[3830] ARRL FD KL7DX 2A HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 27 23:29:42 EDT 2005

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  351     44     13  Total Score = 772

Club:

Comments:

We had a great time and found out that the little T at B trailer makes a really
cool portable shack!

Sunday morning there were many small earthquake tremors going on.  After staying
up very late the night before, I wanted to sleep in a little bit, but the bed
kept shaking and waking me up.  So I figured, what the heck, I might as well get
up and get some more Q's.

While I was operating the tremors kept happening, gently wiggling my chair and
making the computer monitor shake.   Then right in the middle of a Q...BOOM!
SHAKE!  RATTLE RATTLE!  A big one hit.

Aftershocks continued throughout the morning.

Corliss - AL1G