[3830] ARRLDX CW KB1H M/2 HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 2 18:32:55 EST 2005

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KB1H
Operator(s): KB1H,K1EBY,NB1U,AA1CE,N1GKI,N4XR,KA1MM,K1IN,N1NK
Station: KB1H

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs):

   20: 1464   108
   15: 1256    94
Total: 4136   480  Total Score = 5,925,600

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

We had a shortage of operators so decided to drop back to the M/2 category. It
has been quite some time since we have done M/2 so it was like a new experience
for us. It wasn't until almost the 3/4 point that we realized we had 6 band
changes per transmitter. Was regulating only 6 per hour up to that point. My
bad! We had our webcam was up and running for the first contest and we actually
was updating the score on the webcam page every minute.

Thanks for the QSOs and please look for us this weekend in the SSB side of this
contest.

73 Dick - KB1H