[3830] ARRLDX SSB HG6N M/S HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 7 02:36:09 EST 2005

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: HG6N
Operator(s): HA3OV HA6ND HA6NY YO5BRZ
Station: HG6N

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Karancs hill

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 2151   204  Total Score = 1,316,412

HG6N's axiom: The good radio has big weight too... It was clear to me after
moving the IC 775DSP on by back in the last 400m, where our car has been broken.
To make the things more interesting, it's happened in 50 cm deep original snow.
HA3OV op. Anti reached the station after 1,5 hour walking up to the top of the
hill (729m ASL). Is the radioamateur contesting sport or not :-) ?
One of our rx passband filter has been left in the town, so we decided to run on
M/S instead of M/2 as usually.
Our favourite 15m band was dramatically changed from saturday to sunday. Only 2
QSO's made on sunday, and only 5 station was heard.
10M was deaf.