[3830] ARRLDX SSB KH6GMP M/S HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 7 20:28:02 EST 2005

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KH6GMP
Operator(s): KH6GMP N6RCE
Station: KH6GMP

Class: M/S HP
QTH: HAWAII

  160:    0     0
Total: 2019   198  Total Score = 1,199,286

Lot of fun, N6RCE is visiting here on the Big Island and so he came over and
took the Sunday morning shift up to the end.   Ran a couple of media things
during the test - running streaming live video from one camera and then a still
shot every 60 seconds from another plus uploaded the Writelog "log window" to a
jpg file on my homepage every 60 seconds.  Was super impressed with the new 80m
Inv L in a pine tree.  On my best time on 80m someone broke in and said "you
have an EA1 calling you" but I didnt hear him  then this morning looked at how
Id got spotted over the weekend and saw that the EA1 had spotted me so that
little piece of wire must be getting out.    N6RCE, Kevin, had a good time I
believe.   He also learned one important thing,  its easier to operate a
footswitch when barefoot vs with shoes. 73 and thanks to everyone for all the
Qs.  ALOHA de Gary KH6GMP