[3830] ARRLDX SSB EA1DDO SOHP 15

Maximo Martin ea1ddo at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 05:45:26 EST 2005

Hi,

my results:

Call: EA1DDO

Category: Single Operator

Power: High Power

Band: Mono 15

Mode: SSB

Country: Spain - IN53ui

BAND     QSO     QSO PTS     STATES/PROV

15             1169     3507             58

Totals 1169     3507     58     =     203,406

Setup: Yaesu FT-1000 D (W8JI mod) + Acom 2000A + Quad 4el @20m

Congratulations to Steve GW7X/GW4BLE and 9A1P they did a great test. Thanks to John K4BAI; "The only European heard (and worked) on 15M on Sunday was EA1DDO".

My target at the begining was the Spain championship but what a surprise on sunday that I was in european positions, but anyway I know my limitations, I am a begineer. I stoped for lunch, taking a rest, etc.

It would be the next time...

73, Maximo - EA1DDO/HK1DX