[3830] ARRLDX SSB OH6KN(OH6UM) SOSB/20 HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 9 02:31:37 EST 2005

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: OH6KN
Operator(s): OH6UM
Station: OH6KN/OH8NC

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Arkala
Operating Time (hrs):

   20: 2223    60
Total: 2223    60  Total Score = 383,040

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

The first 24h went pretty nicely producing around 1800Q. On second day lady A
and mr Murphy took take share.  The band seemed to never open up again, and
shortly after it finally "opened" on Sunday at around 14z, mr Murphy's hours
began.  All in all some 3,5 hours of best operating time were lost in the
afternoon / early evening, and when the run finally got somehow going again, the
band went down hours earlier than was expected.  The second day produced only
some 400+ Q's.

Anyway, I enjoyed my ARRL DX Contest weekends at Arkala a lot.
Great QTH, station, and guys!

*TNX* - Veijo/OH6KN and Juha/OH8NC - for everything, again.

Rig & antennas:

FT-1000MP , Acom , TRLog 6.53

105m:  6/6/6        monobanders  by OH8QD
 60m:  6/6/6/6/6/6  tribanders   by Finnish Antenna Ltd, OH1JT & OH2HE

73 de Pasi OH6UM/OH2IW