[3830] ARRLDX SSB NK7U M/2 HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Mar 11 22:17:33 EST 2005

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: NK7U
Operator(s): NK7U, K7ZO, K7MK, N6MJ, N7WR,  KK7A
Station: NK7U

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Oregon

   20:  872   118
Total: 2149   387  Total Score = 2,463,642

Club: Snake River Contest Club

Comments:

NK7U during ARRL SSB this year was a M/2 effort as it is in most years. NK7U
holds the W7 M2 and MM records for ARRL SSB.

We had a relatively small turnout though with the way conditions turned out this
was just fine. If we had more operators they would have just been standing
around. Our team was:

* NK7U – Joe. Station master and late night 80-160M guru.
* K7ZO – Scott. Contest manager and organizer and general purpose op. He keep
the PC’s and network going and this year added a webcam to NK7U operation so you
could see what was going on. If anyone out there viewed our webcam I would be
interested in hearing from them. k7zo at cableone.net
* K7MK – Jim. A semi-regular who was able to make it for just the first half of
the contest. In hindsight, a wise time management decision.
* N7WR – Jerry. Ex KW7J, Jerry dropped in just for the first four hours of the
contest to enjoy the 15M JA opening. In hindsight, another wise time management
decision.
* N6MJ – Dan. An absolutely super operator who can do anything. Dan is becoming
a NK7U regular and will be on the air later this month as a Single Op in WPX
SSB.
* KK7A – Jim. Made a visit to NK7U, his first in several years and first at the
new QTH. Jim did a great job at night and grinding through a 20M run on Saturday
morning. Jim also was only able to make it for the first half of the contest. He
is also a wise man.

So, you can see that for the last 24 hours or so it was just NK7U, N6MJ and
K7ZO. Usually this is a bit short for a competitive M/2 effort. But in this case
it worked out just fine. During one 90 minute period on Sunday morning our total
QSO count was exactly 0. Our total Q’s in the first 24 hours were 1627 and in
the second about 1/3 of that, 522. Actually for the first 24 hours our score was
pretty well on track to be better than 2003 and a bit less than 2004.

Following are NK7U’s band breakdown for the past four years. It shows a pattern
matching the changes in propagation as the sunspot cycle winds down.

Call   160m Q/C  80m Q/C  40m Q/C  20m Q/C   15m Q/C    10m Q/C
2005       23/18   129/42   401/75   872/118   580/95    117/39
2004       20/15   169/63   452/89  1117/118   997/113   108/44
2003       13/11   107/41   382/74   663/112  1206/111   271/74
2002        8/7     43/25   348/60   667/106  1402/124  1308/112

As compared to last year, our 2005 results in three band groupings are
illustrative:
160-40M: We had 14% less QSO’s and 20% less mults than last year
 20-15M: We had 31% less QSO’s and  8% less mults than last year
    10M: We had  8% more QSO’s and 11% less mults than last year.

Who would have thought before the contest that we would show a QSO increase on
10M?

In comparing our scores against the postings so far we are sad to not have K4JA
there as our “standard candle” for comparison. But, there are a couple of
repeats in the list from last year. In general it looks like a 30% decrease from
last year is pretty common. NK7U seems to have been impacted a bit more. Our
multipliers dropped relatively more than N3RS and K0TV likely because the weak
European openings impacted us more on the west coast. On the bright side our
score is about 49% of the winning score up from 44% last year. At this rate of
improvement we should place first in the year 2015!

Call               QSOs Mults   hr      Score
US/VE M/2 HP
N3RS              3233   517    48  5,011,281 30% decrease from 2004
NB1B(@W1KM)       2036   457    38  2,788,614
NE4AA(@K1TO)      2170   427    45  2,779,770
K0TV              1996   415    48  2,481,285 30% decrease from 2004
NK7U              2149   387    48  2,463,642 34% decrease from 2004
W5KFT             1710   393    48  1,955,961
AA5NT             1261   362    48  1,349,898

Moving on to the write-up there are several formats that work. In the past
several contests I have used the highlights format. This time I will use the
classic band-by-band play-by-play.

10M
===
We really didn’t expect much out of 10M for this contest, so whatever we got we
would be happy with. In 2004 we were 108 X 44 and if we matched that we would be
satisfied.

As expected we had no JA not even a KL7. Dan, N6MJ, showed his skill by moving
RU1A, OH6OS, and OH3RR from 15M to 10M during the Saturday run around 20:30.
These were our only European QSO’s on 10M. And, looking at other scores these
three QSO’s put us up near the top of 10M performances. That Dan sensed the band
might open and moved the stations is the sign of a great op. On Sunday as close
as we got to Europe was NK7U’s QSO with CN2R which evoked a loud cheer for the
accomplishment.

Other than that it was all Caribbean and South America. The band was in very
good shape for a long period on Sunday to that part of the world with low noise
and loud signals. K7ZO was motivated to call CQ and was rewarded with VP8DHZ
entering the log. It was the only QSO for the CQing but not a bad one for the
effort.

Totals for 10M for us were 117 X 39. Actually more QSOs than last year but a few
mults down. Not bad compared to the other bands and pretty competitive with the
east coast M/2 competitors.

15M
====
We knew the contest would be judged based on the quality of our 15M openings and
score. Solar conditions were forecasted to be not that much different than in
2004 when we were 997 X 113. So, it was with some anticipation that we fired up
the rigs before the contest. Our main JA run-meister, N7WR, was at the controls
and we found 15M nicely open to JA. Jerry settled right in at 21252 and started
running them. He turned the seat over to KK7A at the hour and Jim kept thing
going until 1:30 when the band closed and we had 106 QSO’s in the log. This was
a bit earlier than we hoped, but not too bad. Little did we know what was
awaiting us 24 hours later. Some good mults in the log were KG4WW, TG9IIW,
HS0ZAA, and ZL1ALZ. I know a ZL may not be that exciting, but for us and our
terrain challenged path to VK/ZL this was a nice addition to the log.

Now it was time to wait for the band to open the next morning. K7ZO found a few
Europeans to work at 14:15 right at our sunrise which got us really excited. 15M
never opens for us right at sunrise. 20M yes. 15M almost always take a while.
However, the opening was brief. There were no further QSO’s until 15:15 when the
band opened to the Caribbean and K7ZO sat down and ran off most of the major
contest operations in that part of the world over the next 20 minutes. Signals
from Europe were barely audible at 15:30 and again in a check at 16:10. This was
now starting to be worrisome. At 16:30 K7MK sat down at the rig and miraculously
found the band packed. During the 20 minutes between 16:10 and 16:30 the band
jumped to life. Jim S&P’d for a while until he found 21209 open at 17:15 and was
off and running. During what he later said was among his most amazing and
memorable contest experiences Jim ran off 133 QSO’s in the next 1:10 before
handing the reins over to N6MJ. What made the run great were the signals were
loud, the QRM low, and the calling stations spaced themselves out so Jim didn’t
have to sort out multiple calls at once.

Dan, N6MJ, continued to run Europeans for the next 1:40 until the band closed to
those parts of the world at 20:00. His run was even better than K7MK’s and he
added another 183 QSO’s to the log to close out a pretty darn good European 15M
opening for us. No real exotic mults, just the expected regulars though were
pleased to have 5H and V5 call in.

Dan stayed in the seat S&P’ing South American and Caribbean stations. As he
says: “I really am happiest when I am working someone”. So, if he is in front of
a radio he is happy. Over the next two hours he added 38 QSO’s to the log when
the first JA made its calling at 22:10. This was also encouraging as this is
about the time we expect 15M to open to JA for us. However, during the next hour
Dan could only manage a few brief spurts of 4-5 stations. And by 23:00 15M was
devoid of any JA’s. We could hear them being worked by stations south and east
of us. But, our JA opening was done. From then until 2:00 we were limited to
S&Ping the random station we had not already worked – a grand total of 27
stations in three hours. It is during this time that grinding out the QSO’s
tries the best operators. It is also the time that can make a difference in
score. You can’t give up.

Sunday, well was the same Sunday for us as it was everyone else. We had a grand
total of 36 QSO’s from Sunday morning to the end of the contest. The closest we
got to Europe was VP9 and to JA we actually had no QSO’s in that direction. We
did manage to work our VK and KH8SI among the new mults. So, for the contest we
were 580 X 95 – well down from last year’s score.

20M
===
We knew 20M was going to be the money band where the qsos and mults would have
to be ground out for the whole contest. Last year we were 1117 X 118 which we
thought was a pretty solid showing.

This year K7MK and KK7A opened up on 20M using our interlocked pair of MP’s.
They started out with some active S&Ping as they got the feel for the band. Into
the log went many of the Caribbean operations, some other South Americans, and
5U7JB. After a bit of prodding to “stop Dxing” at 00:17 K7MK settled in at 14214
and began running. After a couple of Europeans the run moved to a high mix of
JA’s, HL’s, VK/ZL, UA0’s. The usual mix of stations on the 270-360 degree
headings for us. The fact we had such a high number of JA’s should have been an
indicator the 15M JA opening was not going to be strong. Over the years we have
learned that if 20M is open to JA in our late afternoon and early evening then
15M will not be very good. Examination in propagation programs shows this
correlation. Still the 20M run went on. At 00:45 XW8KPL/RU3DX went into the log
with possibly the longest call in contest history. K7MK turned controls over to
N7WR at 01:30 after adding 111 QSO’s to the log. N7WR and KK7A kept the run and
S&P effort going until 03:20 when the band closed down adding 85 more QSO’s.
During the opening efforts we had some good mults in our log like HS, VU, UN,
R1ANF, EM1HO, and 3 VR2’s.

As often happens 20M showed intermittent signs of life during the night. A quick
check by K7ZO and N6MJ at 0600 found a smattering of stations from Russia,
Ukraine, Estonia, etc which were quickly added to the log. A dozen stations were
added in 10 minutes. Later in the evening on his night shift, KK7A found a lone
signal from RU1A (who else!) at 09:54 and in the log he went. The band also
showed some life around 11:30 with KK7A’s S&P activity logging in some
Europeans. This is almost 3 hours before sunrise. A couple more went in the log
around 13:00 and then the band opened more broadly around 13:40 a half hour or
so before sunrise. KK7A S&P’d steadily for 45 minutes adding 21 QSO’s to the log
using the 5/5 stack. Then at 14:39 he miraculously found 14154 open and was off
to the races. Jim held that frequency for 90 minutes before turning over the
reins to NK7U. During that time he worked a very respectable 158 QSOs with a
couple good mults calling in like TK and SV. NK7U picked up the run without
dropping a beat, he handed it off the K7ZO who then handed it off to N6MJ. One
memorable QSO during this period was at 17:03 when YI9CVQ called in while K7ZO
was at the mic. We dubbed this our KL9A memorial QSO as it usually Chris who
attracts the YI and YA’s. Chris could not make it this year as he used up his
vacation days to go to K3LR for ARRL CW. We finally lost the frequency around
17:50 more than three hours after the run started. Not bad for a west coast
station. For most of the run we used the 5/5 stack though at times used the
5/5/5/5 stack and infrequently the 6/6. Yes NK7U has 42 elements available on
20M! (And actually 48 if you count a couple of C31XR’s.)

20M pretty well shut down for us into Europe at 20:00 and after 315+ QSO’s. Not
bad at all. From there it opened to JA around their sunrise at 21:00. This time
it was NK7U who settled in at 14206 using one of the 6/6 stack aimed at JA and
the other back across the US to keep people off our frequency. In the next hour
he added 46 Q’s to the log and then handed things off the K7ZO. By this time it
was just NK7U, N6MJ, and K7ZO running the show. We had to plan our sleep a bit
more carefully and Dan and I were going to keep things going while NK7U took a
nap and came back later for the night shift. 20M stayed runnable until 03:00 and
we worked stations up to 05:00 when it shut down for the night. During this
period we added some good mults to the log: UN, D44, V5, 8R, 9K, S9, CU and
others. Not much was worked overnight. We were not able to check it as often as
the first night but PA7FM found its way into the log at 10:15.

Sunday morning dawned beautifully at NK7U. Almost springlike. Unfortunately
someone forgot to tell the propagation gods this. Our first QSO was not until
16:40 2 ½ hours past sunrise. The band slowly opened over the next 90 minutes
with K7ZO adding 35 well earned QSO’s to the log. The band was like I had never
heard it – stations were spaced seemingly every 750Hz. This was a sure sign that
15M was not only not open for us but wasn’t open for anyone. At 18:00 K7ZO added
a couple good mults to the log SU9NC and ZA1C. At the time they were working no
one west of the Mississippi. The east coast wall rule was in effect. At first
K7ZO called hopelessly into the SU9NC pileup. He tuned away to work a couple
other spots that came in and went back to hear the most wonderful of requests
from SU9NC “any west coast stations” and promptly into the log NK7U went. On to
ZA1C who similarly was working nothing much west of the Appalachia’s. K7ZO
listened for a while trying to figure out a strategy for this one. While
considering options ZA1C came back to the pileup with “who is the November
Kilo?” This was an opportunity that could not be denied and into ZA1C’s log went
NK7U. Apologies to whoever the other “November Kilo” was.

After turning away from this pileup K7ZO found a miniscule hole at 14164 and
decided to join the insanity and call CQ. He worked a couple stations and then
was spotted on the cluster in Europe resulting in a roaring pileup. It was one
of those big nasty pileups with very heavy QRM from adjacent stations, marginal
conditions, and a bunch of 100W stations. It had to be worked down by catching
just a letter or two at a time and going from there – just the situation
supercheck partial was invented for. Over the next 35 minutes K7ZO and N6MJ
added 40 of the hardest earned QSO’s to log that we ever had. It took both of us
on the headphones to pull out the calls.

The band closed again to Europe around 20:00 and opened up to JA around 21:00.
This time though the JA opening was just barely there. We worked one right at
21:00 and then just 5 more until the end of the contest. There were still some
South American and Caribbean stations to work and we worked all we could hear.
The ZF2NT pileup was giant but 5B4WN was easily worked first call. We had to let
the H7A pileup thin out for 40 minutes before we came back and were able to get
through.

We ended up with 872 X 118. The same number of mults as in 2004 but 245 QSO
less, or 22%.

40M
===
40M is a bit of an underrated band. It’s propagation can often be amazing but it
gets a bad rap because of the broadcast interference. As the realignment occurs
it will be interesting to see how scores and strategies change. NK7U is well
prepared for 40M with a rotating 4 element beam as well as a 4/4 stack fixed on
Europe.

In 2004 we were 452 X 89 on this band.

At the start of the contest we had an epic 40M opening into Europe. Signals we
59++. This opening has not been mentioned in other postings so it may have been
just a west coast thing. In the first hour we worked as many as our band changes
would allow and contemplated should we move a run station to 40M? This was the
only time in the contest that we had a real band selection decision to make. We
decided not to and stuck with the 15M JA opening until it died a little into the
second hour before moving a run station to 40M. In hindsight this was probably
the best decision as that first hour was our only real 15M JA opening.

After moving the run to 40M N6MJ worked all that he could hear, putting 48 Q’s
in the log over the next 2 hours. Some good mults were OH0 and V5. This included
one little “micro run” of three stations just before 03:00. Running 40M into
Europe from the west coast is one of the harder SSB contest skills. It is not
that NK7U can’t be heard – his antennas take care of that. It is just next to
impossible to find a transmit/receive frequency pair to use. K7MK sat down at
3:20 and worked many Caribbean and Central & South American stations. The last
Europeans went in the log at 3:45.

Out first JA went in the log at 05:18 fully 3 ½ hours before sunset in Japan. By
06:00 we were actively running JA’s. This is where one of the main differences
between ARRL DX and CQWW shows up. By 05:00 20M was closed between JA and W/VE.
Since there was no one else they could work they had to wait until a new band,
40M, opened up for them to again start contesting. So, as soon as any
propagation was there the QSO’s began. It shows just how open 40M can be for DX
even when it is not dark.

K7MK, KK7A, and N6MJ handled the 40M chores the rest of the night. Between 06:00
and when we pulled the plug on Saturday morning we put 194 QSO’s into the log.
Around 07:30 N6MJ started another “mini run” of Europeans on the 4/4 stack when
always loud OH6NIO went into the log. Over the next 10 minutes another 9
Europeans went into the log and then it was done as quick as it started and back
we went to JA’s.

Saturday night the same opening on Friday night was not there. Signals that were
59++ 24 hours earlier were down in the noise. This was sad since we did not have
any 15M JA opening to distract us and we could have used a strong 40M opening.
S&Ping started putting QSO’s in the log around 01:45 with mostly Caribbean,
Central and South America, though a couple SM and OH’s came through loud enough
to make it in the log. Around 06:00 K7ZO called CQ for a while and was rewarded
by ZS1EL calling in. Continued CQ’ing started attracting a good number of VK’s
and JA starting around 06:30. The band stayed open all night and NK7U and N6MJ
added 124 QSO’s into the log by morning.

There was a nice long path opening into Eastern Europe well after dawn on
Sunday. HG6N, RU1A, and YT0A all coming in.

Our last 40M QSO was PJ5NA that K7ZO snuck into the log at 23:55 for a new mult.
This is well before our sunset and we were one of the very few west coast
stations that got through the pileup.

In total we were 401 X 75 both down 15% +/- from last year.

80M
===
This is NK7U’s favorite band and he invests time and aluminum in it with his 3
element beam. Out usual goal is to work as many mults as we can in Europe and
the Caribbean and then build the QSO count with JA runs. In 2004 we were 169 X
63 on the band.

This band got off to a good start as 40M did with a nice opening into Europe.
Our first QSO was with SN3A at 1:00. This was followed with EA8ZS and CN2R. That
was it for long distance DX toward Europe and then we S&P’s many of the major
contest operations until the first JA went in the log at 08:15. K7MK and N6MJ
managed some short runs over the next three hours, S&Ping in between, and added
35 QSO’s by the time NK7U arrived at 12:00. Joe finished out the 80M operation
for first night with some nice JA runs.

Saturday night our first QSO was at 03:00 and we managed a couple more Europe
QSO’s with EA1DLU and CT9L. NK7U took over about 08:30 and got the first JA QSO
into the log. He stayed on the band until our last 80M Q of the contest with
VR2BG about 10 minutes before our sunrise.

This year we could only squeeze 129 X 42 out of our efforts. Substantially
down.

160M
====
NK7U’s 160M QSO’s are pretty much limited to the major contest operations in the
Caribbean and Central & South America. And more often than not if we have a 160M
QSO with a station they are also in the log on all 6 bands. In 2004 we were 20 X
15.

This year was not that much different though we improved to 23 X 18. On Sunday
night we were pleased to hear wisps of both CN2R and CU2CE coming through the
ether. We never did work CN2R but CU2CE had a classic sunrise enhancement. As
the terminator approached the Azores from the east CU2CE’s signal rose from just
above the noise until well over S9 when N6MJ worked him at 07:30. Then as the
terminator passed over CU it was fascinating to hear his signal drop back into
the noise over a 10 minute period.

That’s the story for 2005. Thanks to everyone who worked us and be on the
lookout for NK7U in future contests.

Please visit us on the web at www.nk7u.com.

Scott/K7ZO

QSO/DX by hour and band

 Hour     160M     80M     40M     20M     15M     10M    Total   Cumm
OffTime

D1-0000Z  --+--   --+--    6/6    74/24   89/10   --+--  169/40  169/40
D1-0100Z    -      2/2    23/16   87/17   17/3      -    129/38  298/78
D1-0200Z    -       -     25/14   44/10    1/1      -     70/25  368/103
D1-0300Z   2/2     1/1    18/10    6/0      -       -     27/13  395/116
D1-0400Z    -     21/17    4/1      -       -       -     25/18  420/134
D1-0500Z   6/6     3/2    10/4     2/0      -       -     21/12  441/146
D1-0600Z   1/0     6/3    22/1    11/3      -       -     40/7   481/153
D1-0700Z   2/1     4/2    50/5      -       -       -     56/8   537/161
D1-0800Z  --+--   19/1    44/2    --+--   --+--   --+--   63/3   600/164
D1-0900Z   1/1     5/2    36/1     1/0      -       -     43/4   643/168
D1-1000Z    -     11/3    24/1     1/1      -       -     36/5   679/173
D1-1100Z    -      2/1     4/2     6/4      -       -     12/7   691/180
D1-1200Z    -     15/1     4/1     4/2      -       -     23/4   714/184
D1-1300Z    -      2/0     2/0    14/10     -       -     18/10  732/194
D1-1400Z    -       -       -     45/7     3/3      -     48/10  780/204
D1-1500Z    -       -       -    107/7    17/15     -    124/22  904/226
D1-1600Z  --+--   --+--   --+--   86/5    20/12    2/2   108/19 1012/245
D1-1700Z    -       -       -     35/1    82/9     2/2   119/12 1131/257
D1-1800Z    -       -       -     22/0   137/9     7/3   166/12 1297/269
D1-1900Z    -       -       -      7/2    95/8    21/3   123/13 1420/282
D1-2000Z    -       -       -       -     14/9     4/3    18/12 1438/294
D1-2100Z    -       -       -     33/1    23/6    10/5    66/12 1504/306
D1-2200Z    -       -       -     32/0    21/5     7/7    60/12 1564/318
D1-2300Z    -       -       -     33/1    10/0    20/2    63/3  1627/321
D2-0000Z  --+--   --+--   --+--   19/2    11/0    --+--   30/2  1657/323
D2-0100Z    -       -      1/1    32/3     4/0      -     37/4  1694/327
D2-0200Z    -       -      3/2    20/1     2/0      -     25/3  1719/330
D2-0300Z    -      1/1     1/0     9/3      -       -     11/4  1730/334
D2-0400Z    -      3/0     3/1     9/1      -       -     15/2  1745/336
D2-0500Z   2/1     1/1     2/1     3/0      -       -      8/3  1753/339
D2-0600Z    -       -      8/0     1/0      -       -      9/0  1762/339
D2-0700Z   4/3     2/1    28/1      -       -       -     34/5  1796/344
D2-0800Z   2/2     4/1     9/0    --+--   --+--   --+--   15/3  1811/347
D2-0900Z    -      4/0    54/3      -       -       -     58/3  1869/350
D2-1000Z    -     13/0    18/1     1/0      -       -     32/1  1901/351
D2-1100Z   3/2      -      1/0      -       -       -      4/2  1905/353
D2-1200Z    -       -       -       -       -       -      0/0  1905/353
D2-1300Z    -     10/3      -       -       -       -     10/3  1915/356
D2-1400Z    -      3/0      -       -       -       -      3/0  1918/356
D2-1500Z    -       -       -       -      6/1      -      6/1  1924/357
D2-1600Z  --+--   --+--   --+--   12/2     1/0     7/2    20/4  1944/361
D2-1700Z    -       -       -     23/0     4/1     6/2    33/3  1977/364
D2-1800Z    -       -       -     46/3     2/0    17/7    65/10 2042/374
D2-1900Z    -       -       -     23/3     9/1    10/1    42/5  2084/379
D2-2000Z    -       -       -     11/0     3/1     4/0    18/1  2102/380
D2-2100Z    -       -       -      9/2     3/0     1/0    13/2  2115/382
D2-2200Z    -       -       -      2/1     3/0      -      5/1  2120/383
D2-2300Z    -       -      1/1    23/2     5/1      -     29/4  2149/387

Multiplier List:

160 Meters

C6 CM CU FY HI KH6 KL KP2 KP4 PJ2 TI V3 V4 VP2M VP5 VP9 XE YV

80 Meters

8P 8R 9Y C6 CM CN CT3 EA EA8 FG FM FY HC HI HK HL HR J6 J8 JA KH6 KL KP2 KP4 LU
OA P4 PJ2 SP TI UA9 V3 V4 VK VP2M VP2V VP5 VP9 VR XE YV ZL

40 Meters

5U 8P 8R 9A 9Y C6 CM CN CT3 CU CX DU EA EA8 EI FG FJ FM FY G HA HB HI HK HL HR I
J6 J8 JA JD/o KH6 KL KP2 KP4 LU LY LZ OA OE OH OH0 OK OM OZ P4 PJ2 PJ7 PY S5 SM
SP TG TI UA UA9 UR V3 V4 V5 VK VP2M VP2V VP5 VP9 VR XE YB YO YU YV Z3 ZK2 ZL
ZS

20 Meters

4X 5B 5H 5U 6Y 7X 8P 8R 9A 9K 9Y BY C6 CE CE9 CM CN CP CT CT3 CU CX D4 DL DU EA
EA6 EA8 EA9 EI ES EU EX F FG FJ FM FY G GI GM GU GW HA HB HC HI HK HL HR HS I J6
J8 JA KH6 KH8 KL P2 KP4 LA LU LX LY LZ OA OE OH OH0 OK OM ON OZ P4 PA PJ2 PJ7 PY
S5 S9 SM SP SU SV T9 TA TF TG TI TK UA UA9 UN UR V3 V4 V5 VK VP2M VP2V VP5 VP8/h
VP9 VR VU XE YB YI YL YN YO YU  V Z3 ZA ZF ZL ZS

15 Meters

5H 6Y 8P 8R 9A 9Y BY C6 CE CE9 CM CN CT CT3 CU CX DL DU EA EA6 EA8 EI ES F FG FJ
FM FY G GD GI GM GW HA HB HI HK HL HP HR HS I IS J6 J8 JA KG4 KH6 KH8 KL KP2 KP4
LA LU LX OA OE  H OH0 OK OM ON P4 PA PJ2 PJ7 PY S5 S9 SM SP TF TG TI UA UA9 V3
V4 V5 VK VP2M VP2V VP5 VP8/h VP9 VR XE YB YL YN YU YV ZF ZL ZP

10 Meters

6Y 8P 8R 9Y C6 CE CM CN CX FG FM FY HI HK HP HR J6 J8 KH6 KP2 KP4 LU OA OH P4
PJ2
PJ7 PY TI UA V3 V4 VP2M VP5 VP8 XE YN YV ZF