[3830] NA Sprint RTTY W6YX(K6UFO) QRP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 13 11:51:29 EST 2005

                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: W6YX
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: W6YX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: CA

---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

Took the QRP challenge again!  Got off to a slow start since I had a hard time
getting all the equipment reconfigured and working for two radio. 20m worked
well for two hours, but it was too early for good 40m conditions out here on the
west coast. And WAY too early for 80m. At 5 watts I lost in many pileups, and
lost a few contacts in progress when someone new would jump on the frequency
without listening carefully or asking first. Worked a lot of familiar calls
multiple times (thanks) but I think the "work again after 3" rule should go, to
encourage more searching and hunting to find new calls. It sure is a fun four
hours. Thanks, K6UFO Mork!
Rate of QSOs/Mults:
Hour    80M    40M    20M   Total   Cumm
0000Z	----	----	28/17   28/17     28/17
0100Z	----	----	42/10   42/10     70/27
0200Z	----	19/3	10/1	  29/4      99/31
0300Z   7/1    29/0	----	  36/1     135/32