[3830] WiQP K2PS SO Fixed LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 15 13:04:13 EST 2005

                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: K2PS
Operator(s): K2PS
Station: K2PS

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: NJ

   80:   26      2
   40:   98     46
   20:   33     12
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  157     60  Mults = 57  Total Score = 31,977.0

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Too little activity on Phone...my thinking is that the ratio of CW to Phone QSO
points is too great.  I've seen W3BBO's score, and congrats to him.  But how
should it be possible to have (so far) the best score LP, and not use both
modes?  His strategy was apparently best: give up making the most Q's, but be
sure you're around when those mobiles get to another county.  I'll have to
seriously consider that if I enter again.

Thanks of course to those mobiles.  Great work!

73 de Pete, K2PS