[3830] CQ160 SSB WO9S Single Op HP

Jonathan L. Rosner rosner at hep.uchicago.edu
Sun Mar 20 11:37:24 EST 2005

		CQ 160-Meter Contest Phone - 2005

		Call:  WO9S		State:  IL
		Mode:  SSB		Category: SO HP

               128  QSOs	289	QSO points
	x	36	Multipliers
	=	10404	Claimed score

Station Description: 	FT990, QRO 2500DX loafing at 500 watts
			Antenna: Inverted Vee

Operators:  WO9S

Club competion: Society of Midwest Contesters

Remarks:  Just a couple of hours to say hello to friends and troll for
loud DX.  Our noise level in the city makes it hard on SSB.

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within
the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and regulations
of the contest.

	Jonathan L. Rosner   WO9S

MULTIPLIER LIST:

	NA:

CT   MA   ME   NH   VT   NY   NJ   PA   MD   AL   KY   NC
FL   SC   TN   VA   AR   MS   TX   OK   ID   MT   MI   OH
WV   IL   IN   WI   CO   IA   KS   MN   MO   NE   ON

	DX:  XE