[3830] Rus DX IK8UND SOSB/80 HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 20 12:47:54 EST 2005

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: IK8UND
Operator(s): IK8UND
Station: IK8UND

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: CASERTA

Total:  370    95  Total Score = 217,360

It's a very nice contest at all, the rules and
the contest formula is the one I prefer.
Improved number of Russian stations worked, so
I reached my objective to break my old national record.
I had to leave operations for 1 hour (from 21 to 22 UTC),
probably the best time to work some more Oblast from southern
Europe. I also missed very easy mults (no ON - HB9 - EI - CT -
ES - LX - IT9 - IS0 and others), so there's still a lot of room
for improvements. Main one is to work harder on learning CW.
CU in 2006!! 73
Sal, IK8UND