[3830] BARTG VA7ST SOAB LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 20 20:22:22 EST 2005

                    BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   24   24    11
   40:   62   62    18
   20:  202  202    54
   15:   71   71    31
   10:    5    5     4
------------------------
Total:  364  364   118  Total Score = 214,760

Will have to hand-assemble the final log... software had a bug in the scoring
module for this test and some sent times are lost. Recorded most Qs in a text
file (MMTTY output), so will take some time at that over next couple of days.

Conditions weren't so good and country mult is down by 7 from last year
(although sections are up by 12).

Had an EA9 call in for the sixth continent, but he got hammered by someone
deciding to call on top of me. I lost the big score boost it would have
provided.

Major BC Hydro power pole noise on 20M made it almost impossible to work
Stateside/Canada, especially on Sunday afternoon/evening. Whatever is wrong with
their electrical gear on the pole, it's now definitely arcing and spitting out
RFI spikes and hashing like crazy.

Split up my time between the contest and No. 1 son's hockey home hockey
tournament -- last games of the season. One more son's tournament in a week's
time and we're all done.

Another fun contest in the books. See you in the next one.