[3830] BARTG KI6DY/0 SO Expert HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 20 20:41:51 EST 2005

                    BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Call: KI6DY/0
Operator(s): KI6DY
Station: KI6DY

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): ~30

   80:   69   69    17
   40:  182  182    35
   20:  271  271    64
   15:  132  132    46
   10:    6    6     5
------------------------
Total:  660  660   167  Total Score = 661,320

That was work. Sat and Sun afternoon were very slow. Never got the hourly rate
above 60. 15M was pretty good on Sunday, but very long. Got a kick out of XE1L
chasing anyone within 2 kcs of his frequency on 15 off by telling them he had no
filters. We moved for him since there where plenty of open spaces. Swear I saw
some self spotting on 80M near the end of the contest. A station would be
spotted but when I went to those frequencies the spotted station was never there
but a certain 2-land station always was.

Storm season is on the way. Tower will be cranked down soon. In fact, nearby
storms made 80 almost impossible near the end.

73 de Bob (KI6DY/0)