[3830] WPX SSB DH5HV SO(A)SB20 HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 27 11:39:19 EST 2005

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: DH5HV
Operator(s): DH5HV
Station: DH5HV

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): <16h

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

First contest with 750W at home. No comments from neighbours, great ! I was very
dissapointed about the rates to the US and low activity from Japan. And I think
I have to work on my antenna situation. Was just able to run tmore or less a
full Saturday but Sunday was bad due to sickness of my YL and myself. Grr.
Thanks anyway and looking forward to be on air next time with high power. Used
FT1000D, ACOM 1000 (Tnx DL6FBL), TH7DX, N1MM-Logger Vers.5.