[3830] WPX SSB ND0C SOAB QRP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 27 18:20:19 EST 2005

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Minnesota

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

I was anxious to use my new call (which should be a fairly rare muliplier) in
WPX, but had very limited operating time (again - ugh!) due to other commitments
and obligations.  Fair opening to EU on 15 on Sunday, but nothing to Asia while
I was on.  Overall tough going with QRP in these conditions - thank goodness for
all South Americans on 15 which were almost "push-button".

Station:
TenTec Argonaut 509 (3 watts); Wilson 3 el triband Yagi at 15 meters, wires for
40 and 80; Heil headset/microphone; N3FJP logging software