[3830] WPX SSB WM4RM(W4NF) SO(A)AB HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 27 19:52:47 EST 2005

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WM4RM
Operator(s): W4NF
Station: W4NF

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 13:19

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I only had several short time periods to spend in the contest so I tried to be
on the highest run rate band available, which turned out to be 20.  Most of my
operation was on Saturday so missed any opening on 15 on Sunday.  This is a good
contest for rate as EU dies off you can turn the beams toward central US and
keep going.  Thanks for all the Qs and 73, Jack W4NF