[3830] WPX SSB CE4PBB SOSB10 HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 27 20:07:18 EST 2005

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: CE4PBB
Operator(s): CE4PBB
Station: CE4PBB

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: CHILE

   10: 1301

Nice contest, the propagation in 10 meters this years is good but for work with
only tribander 3 elements yagi is not advisable....congratulations to LU1HF Juan
Manuel by its excellent score.
Many thanks to CE3GDP Andrés for helpme with the MUF reports the two days and
all contesters contact me...My worked contitions is Kenwood TS820S, SB200
Heathkit lineal amplifier (500 watts) and Mosley TA33M antenna.
See you the nest year

CE4PBB
ROB

rramirezc at tutopia.com