[3830] WPX SSB LO2F(LU1FAM) SO(A)AB HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 27 21:16:47 EST 2005

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: LO2F
Operator(s): LU1FAM
Station: LT1F

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Rosario

   15: 1235

Club: Bad Power

Comments:

What a terrible weekend!!!
I had a lot a problems during the whole weekend. I don´t know where can i start
... First thing that happend was that the 40 meter beam was stucked North, so
was almost imposible to work EU or JA during the whole weekend, just a couple of
stations. Power went off for about 4 hours both days!!! I got rain as usual, in
the last 4 years we got rain during WPX SSB! that means big statics on Low
bands!.When i thot that everything was going to be ok, the PC monitor blows!!!!
So i spent another hour trying to fix it. So what can i say, i enjoy the contest
anyways!
Highlights: been called by 8Q7DV long path on 15!
Thanks to LU1FKR, LU1FJ and LU3FZW for let me use their great station!

Luc LU1FAM
QSL Via AC7DX.