[3830] WPX SSB D4B(4L5A) SOAB HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 28 04:45:51 EST 2005

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: D4B
Operator(s): 4L5A
Station: D4B

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MONTE VERDE

   20: 1794
   15: 3531

Club: ATCC

Comments:

I dont expect with propogation like now I will be able to claim new world
record
 Specially I have problem with both of my 40m antennas and that reduce number of
qsos on that band for sure
 My congratulations to Jim ZD8Z (Unbelivable result now everyone is know who is
platinum standard ) and Jim CN2R also unbelivable result
 I hope Jim CN2R happy that I help him to make decision hi
 Thank you very much for everyone who call
               73                   Al 4L5A/D4B