[3830] WPX SSB KW7Y(K7RL) SOAB HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 28 11:23:10 EST 2005

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KW7Y
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: KW7Y

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:

   20: 1714

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

An additional 222 q’s and 97 mults helped boost the score another 100K over last
year.  Good conditions to EU on 20m helped overcome the unfortunate lack of
propagation to JA on 15m.  That path was sorely missed and reflects the steep
decline in q’s and points on 15m.  I also felt the JA opening on 40m wasn’t as
good as usual; whether it was lack of participation or propagation, I’m not
sure.  Signals were good, but volume was thin.

Many thanks to all the fine operators for the q’s.  And to KL2A at W7RN, and
N6MJ at NK7U for the horserace!  I think :-)