[3830] WPX SSB ZP0R(ZP5AZL) SO(TS)AB HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 28 18:52:46 EST 2005

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: ZP0R
Operator(s): ZP5AZL
Station: ZP5AZL

Class: SO(TS)AB HP
QTH: PARAGUAY

   15: 1021

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This contest i want to participate always in the TS AB HP categorie, such a
tipolgy of the contest. Conditions wasen´t good at all, last year most than 1100
qsos on 10 meter, this year less than the half :-(
Some times the station tryng to get in were so week that i loos many times to
try to catch the callsign..sorry for all of them i coudn´t ear.

An improve in conditions on 40 meter made than my score wasn´t so bad..and
finally i could beat the score from last year...will se what happend with the
UBN..hope than not so much !!

While LU´s and Py´S working station on 10 meters..i coudnt hear anything..but
for me this time.

I improve my qsos on 40,20, and 15..and also i take care to catch more
mults..that mean finally i did better score than last year..but few qsos..

Congratulations..to Emily P43P..always operate from the caribean have its
advantage..and Emily again did very well.

Congratts also to  Al D4B, and Jim ZD8Z for his amazing scores..!!

Untill next contest

73 to all
Tom
ZP5AZL / ZP0R