[3830] WPX SSB WX3B M/M HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 28 21:16:51 EST 2005

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WX3B
Operator(s): WX3B, K3LP, K1RH, N3ST, N3YIM
Station: WX3B

Class: M/M HP
QTH: MD

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Great fun had by all; 7:00pm until 2:00am Friday there were 4 of us.  We started
up again with 4 of us from 9:00pm until noon, then continued as single-op until
about mid-afternoon Saturday.

Thanks to the team that participated Friday and Saturday, and apologies for
canceling the Saturday night crew due to a change of plans...and some unexpected
Stereo system RFI to an NCAA basketball fan/neighbor.

I was very pleased with my new station's performance; phase 1 has been completed
and the next step is to install some tall towers...in the future.

Look forward to seeing you in Dayton, and in WPX CW!

73,

Jim Nitzberg  WX3B