[3830] WPX SSB EA5DFV SOAB HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 29 00:44:42 EST 2005

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: EA5DFV
Operator(s): EA5DFV
Station: EA5DFV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JM08as

   15: 1071

FT1000MP MarkV + IC-781
ACOM2000A + AL82
Mosley Pro67B @ 20m + Monoband 15m 6el @ 15m
Inverted V 80m and 160m

Fun contest!
It is dificult to run SO2R with only one multiband and one monoband, but this
time the conditions on 15m help me. Again I need to put up the monobands for
20m and 10m also, but the towers are no ready yet.

In two evenings I find quite good conditions on 15m, maybe better the
saturday.
On 20m, the multiband get a lot of noise and you can find many people on it.

I get better results that the past year, with more QSO and pfx: Fine!

Thanks for the QSO and see you soon.

73 de Jose