[3830] WPX SSB VE7IN SOSB15 LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 29 16:43:42 EST 2005

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VE7IN
Operator(s): VE7IN
Station: VE7IN

Class: SOSB15 LP
QTH: BC

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

Welcome to the world of low sunspots in the Canadian SouthWest.

I decided on SB15LP again as I have always enjoyed 15M and the type of varied
conditions that the band presents.

My expectations were lowered quickly when the band closed earlier than I had
expected and no JA's in the log.

Saturday was similiar with band going long much sooner than usual, but not in
the direction of JA nor even hearing much in the Pacific.

Sunday fortunately open up a little better all though I suspect I didn't turn
the beam towards Europe soon enough, but did manage a handfull so to say.

Thanks all for the Q's.

73 Earl VE7IN