[3830] WPX SSB NF4A(@N4JF) SOAB HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 29 19:58:01 EST 2005

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NF4A
Operator(s): NF4A
Station: N4JF

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Birmingham, AL

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

My employer (Clear Channel) decided that WPX weekend would be a great time to
move 5 broadcast stations into their new studio facilities in Birmingham, AL.
Needless to say, this limited me to a very short operating period Friday
evening. Thanks to Jerry, N4JF for letting me use his very nice station for my
very short operation in the contest. Went back to work at 0430 Friday night.
Bands really sucked on Friday night from Alabama. Maybe I will be able to
operate a serious effort in the WPX CW!