[3830] WPX SSB SM6WET SOAB LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 29 22:28:56 EST 2005

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: SM6WET
Operator(s): SM6WET
Station: SM6WET

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Falköping, Sweden
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Falköpings Radioclub

Comments:

Not in for the win - had to many "Had to do's" during the weekend so I entered
just for fun and to get a few bandfillers which I surely did with 5 new on 10,
17 on 15, 2 on 20, 15 on 40 and 2 on 80.

RTX: Yaesu FT-920
Power: 100W
ANT: 10-15-20 TB up approx 9m AGL
40m: Inv-V
80m: short vertical

Problems: The Inv-V for 40 seemed to cause my TB to not performs as it used to,
I had a really hard time getting out on 15m. Figure the inv-V picked up the HF
and led it by the coax down to the shack again.
Another disturbance was the FT5XO expedition, it was really hard not to go down
on the CW portion to go fishing for them HI HI.

73 Magnus