[3830] May CW Sprint N4AF LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 1 09:09:55 EDT 2005

                    May CW Sprint

Call: N4AF
Operator(s): N4AF
Station: N4AF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC

   80:   73     1.3
   40:  100     1.7
   20:   45       1
---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

As always great fun. Interesting with low power. Our noise level was fairly high
but at least the storms stayed to our south and put a beverage up on 80M  that
helped w/ west coast.

20M started off slow and went downhill quickly but 40M seemed strong tho it sure
went long after the first hour.

I did a double take on the RATS (or was that Bert's ?) this time. Interesting
call juxtapositions ;-)

Missed Andy VE9DX-was always out of sync.
Neat to work all the mobiles, esp K1KI in Vt.

Surely nice to have the 'fresh meat' that showed up in the latter two hours.

Next year we will have teams !

73, Howie N4AF