[3830] May CW Sprint K3STX LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 2 12:09:57 EDT 2005

                    May CW Sprint

Call: K3STX
Operator(s): K3STX
Station: K3STX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD

---------------------
Total:  84     Mults = 32  Total Score = 2,688

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I did not even go down to my radio room till after 0200 UTC, had a dinner party
that night. Of course by then 20 was dead, 40 was dying, and the noise on 80 was
unbearable. I guess all the storms here on the East coast (we were having
serious rain here). A real thank you to all who had to repeat their numbers over
and over, the QRN was really bad. (Disturbed prop. didn't help).

I love the 100 watt limit, gives little guys like me, with dipoles and
verticals, a little more of a chance. Thanks to everyone for the QSOs, and I am
starting to recognize calls, making this even easier.

paul