[3830] NewEngQP N1SV Single Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 8 20:11:45 EDT 2005

                    New England QSO Party

Call: N1SV
Operator(s): N1SV
Station: N1SV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MIDMA

   80:              21
   40:             215
   20:             295
   15:               5
   10:
------------------------
Total:     0       536  Mults = 66  Total Score = 35,376

With Sunday being Mothers Day my operating time was limited to just six hours on
Saturday.  Whose idea was it anyway to plan a contest on mothers day!

Even with the limited operating time it was a lot of fun and I enjoyed working
so many mobiles.  It was nice to be called by ZL/NB1B on 20m who had a very nice
signal. I also 40m quite active Satuday evening and even managed to work a
couple of DX stations split after being called by one up in the US phone band.
It was tough trying to get anything going Saturday night on 80m SSB, just not
enough activity.  And while on 3875 I kept being called by some AMers on 3880
who though that being 5 KHz away was to close for them.

Maybe next year I'll go back to operating Mobile?