[3830] NewEngQP K1PX Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 9 09:20:02 EDT 2005

                    New England QSO Party

Call: K1PX
Operator(s): K1PX
Station: K1PX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CT

   80:     26
   40:     76
   20:     46
------------------------
Total:    149       0  Mults = 39  Total Score = 11,622

Interesting to read the comments of others. Some seemingly had good propagation
and scores while others struggled, like me, to get anything going. Saturday
night was noisy due to the Nor'easter off the coast and Sunday sounded like I
was on a dummy load thanks to the CME on Friday.

This was especially disappointing since winning the category in New England
two years ago with almost ten times the score.

Anyway, I was amazed to have ZL/NB1B call in on 40 meters Saturday night!

Why was Mother's Day scheduled this weekend? :)

Thanks to all for the QSO's and Tom with his gang for a great contest
and website.

73, Jim, K1PX/VY2PX