[3830] NewEngQP NT4XT Single Op QRP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 9 22:24:45 EDT 2005

                    New England QSO Party

Call: NT4XT
Operator(s): NT4XT
Station: NT4XT

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: GA

------------------------
Total:    101       30  Mults = 36  Total Score = 8,352

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Managed to goto a Pow Wow (a YL wish it was cool), The
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (YL wish), make dinner/serve it/clean kitchen,

and the NEQP as well, on this Mother's Day weekend.
Got more time in than I had imagined I would! Yea!
Pegasus 4-5W out to G5RV (or an 80 ocf Inv Vee if by error).
No Interface, manual keying/logging.  Done the hard way yet had a blast.
Awesome party!