[3830] InQP W1END Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 12 06:12:27 EDT 2005

                    Indiana QSO Party

Call: W1END
Operator(s): W1END
Station: W1END

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH

  160:    0     0
   80:    7     0
   40:   21     0
   20:   34     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:   62     0  CW Mults = 39  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 4,886

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

A very busy weekend.  Great to have so many contests going to arrest my
sanity.
Concentrated on the INqp until the New England bash started.  Straightening out
the paperwork after was about as time consuming as the contests themselves.
Thanks to the IN mobiles for providing lots of counties.  The county line
multiples are great but I can only fit two or three in my software field.  So
have to quickly make a second entry.   No falling asleep at the key
on this weekend.  Thanks to everyone for a fun weekend.  Mom too.
Eldon - W1END