[3830] WPX CW NN3L(N3RS) SOSB40 HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 29 21:10:10 EDT 2005

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NN3L
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): <30

   40: 1356

Club: Western Chester County Contest Club (WCCCC)

Comments:

I had hopes of cracking last year's top 40M score, but fell a bit short in
points.  Local T-storms and generally noisy conditions made it tough on the
ears.  My regrets to those I had to give up on due to noise.  Congrats to Tom,
at KG1D for setting the pace once again.  You da man!

Conditions were excellent the first night, despite the heavy QRN.  Rain static
too me off the air a couple of times and the weak signals due to high absorption
on Saturday night/Sunday morning made it rather slow going.  The last couple of
hours were nearly as rich in prefixes as the JA run on Saturday morning.
Overall, a pleasant experience.  see you next year on a HF band.  I can't take
much more of the noise!

73 de Sig