[3830] WPX CW S56A SOAB HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 30 02:17:13 EDT 2005

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: S56A
Operator(s): S56A
Station: S56A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JN76GB

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

3% short of my 2K QSO goal without rotator.  Kept Yagis on USA on Sat, JA on
Sun.  Condx much better then expected with strong sporadic E 10 m activity.
TS3B on Sun was stronger then my local S5 stations.  VK6HD was memorable QSO on
40 m although VK6AA worked before on 15 m.  PZ5XX and TE1W easy.  Rig FT-1000MP
+ SB-221, TH6DXX and 402BA, windom about 70 m long.  N1MM Logger with minor
problems.  It was fun preparing for next weekend Reg. I CW FD.

73 de Mario, S56A