[3830] WPX CW F8BPN SOAB HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 30 08:39:25 EDT 2005

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: F8BPN
Operator(s): F8BPN
Station: F8BPN

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JN05RE

Quite good conditions during this week end except on 10 meters wherewe'll have
to be patient for again 4 or 5 years.
I haven't been there most saturday and started late sunday morning.
Good 15 meters saturday evening and good 20 meters sunday evening which were
open late.
20 hours on, half with high power (on low bands) half with low power (on high
bands), no need to have problems in the neighbourhood...
So, I had fun and I am waiting for the next one!